1294 Allendale Ave, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 2 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 6803902
- Zillow Home ID: 35452293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1294 Allendale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% lower than in Akron, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1300 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$52K21750
- 1290 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$47K311,050
- 1304 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$47K211,050
- 626 N Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$67K421,258
- N Firestone Blvd Akron, OH--------
- 1361 Coventry St Akron, OH$63K311,252
- 1308 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$41K311,050
- 1365 Coventry St Akron, OH$40K311,050
- 1357 Coventry St Akron, OH$82K321,252
- Coventry St Akron, OH--------
- 1369 Coventry St Akron, OH$58K211,050
- 1314 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$74K21.51,190
- 1373 Coventry St Akron, OH$69K311,050
- 618 N Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$59K221,832
- 1293 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$50K311,050
- 1297 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$47K211,050
- 1289 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$53K21750
- 642 N Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$56K211,008
- 1318 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$59K211,150
- 1303 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$47K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!