- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12940 177th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 980524 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 490 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3396820320
- Zillow Home ID: 48871502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12940 177th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% higher than in Redmond, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 12932 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$483K41.751,760
- 12944 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$541K31.751,930
- 17817 NE 131st St Redmond, WA$482K32.251,740
- 12928 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$572K32.252,270
- 17825 NE 131st St Redmond, WA$536K32.52,180
- 17809 NE 131st St Redmond, WA$598K42.52,718
- 12948 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$611K42.252,810
- 12920 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$555K432,240
- 17833 NE 131st St Redmond, WA$531K32.51,910
- 17833 NE 131st St Redmond, WA$521K42.51,910
- 12925 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$521K341,840
- 13008 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$709K43.53,087
- 17801 NE 131st St Redmond, WA$581K42.252,230
- 12912 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$555K32.252,160
- 12935 179th Ave NE Redmond, WA$486K321,761
- 12935 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$595K42.252,470
- 12929 179th Ave NE Redmond, WA$664K42.753,646
- 17664 NE 129th Pl Redmond, WA$546K42.252,090
- 12941 179th Ave NE Redmond, WA$684K53.253,070
- 12945 177th Pl NE Redmond, WA$571K422,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!