12948 Gillespie Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 123 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Territorial
- Guest parking, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 1075820020
- Zillow Home ID: 44509553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12948 Gillespie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duval market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 104.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Jacksonville, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Duval home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL--------
- 12934 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$104K321,353
- 12956 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$156K421,584
- 12900 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$82K321,426
- 247 Katherine Rd Jacksonville, FL$81K321,013
- 12960 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$69K321,013
- 12948 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$168K321,536
- 241 Katherine Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K321,054
- 235 Katherine Rd Jacksonville, FL$109K321,197
- 12951 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$83K321,404
- 12992 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$108K321,348
- 12990 Atomic St Jacksonville, FL$60K321,540
- 217 Katherine Rd Jacksonville, FL$85K321,372
- 260 Katherine Rd Jacksonville, FL$104K311,557
- 12991 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$165K21.51,644
- 242 Katherine Rd Jacksonville, FL$76K21858
- 13007 Atomic St Jacksonville, FL$84K432,276
- 12846 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$88K211,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!