1295 1297 Sh# 420, Norfolk, NY 13667
For Sale: $225,000
- Days on Zillow163
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Roof TypeMetal
- MLS #30520
- Exterior MaterialOther
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2112165032
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$205,257||$154K – $246K||+$1,056||$68||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,631/mo||$1.1K – $3.1K/mo||+$54||$0.55||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year. Among 13667 homes, this home is 204.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13667 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 271.2% higher than in New York, and 27.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13667 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 1295 1297 Sh # 420
- 4 Thomas Ave Norfolk, NY$99K22.01,120
- 4 Rogers Dr Norfolk, NY$85K21.0960
- 6 Thomas Ave Norfolk, NY$92K32.01,456
- 3 Thomas Ave Norfolk, NY$114K31.51,156
- 12 Rogers Dr Norfolk, NY$96K31.01,104
- 11 E High St Norfolk, NY$49K31.01,464
- 8 W Main St Norfolk, NY$38K31.01,113
- 5 Elm Cir Norfolk, NY$61K21.01,013
- 10 W Main St Norfolk, NY$50K31.01,430
- 8 Maple St Norfolk, NY$88K42.01,680
- 7 Maple St Norfolk, NY$36K21.0570
- 17 S Main St Norfolk, NY$50K31.01,391
- 4 Elm Cir Norfolk, NY$37K21.0748
- 14 W Main St Norfolk, NY$77K32.01,375
- 18 W Main St Norfolk, NY$43K21.0897
- 1 Sedwick St NY$39K21.0622
- 21 Wheeler Ln Norfolk, NY$103K31.02,200
- 18 S Main St Norfolk, NY$64K32.01,188
- 25 Maple St Norfolk, NY$39K21.0874
- 10 Wheeler Ln Norfolk, NY$36K----720
Nearby Schools in Town of Norfolk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.