12959 Redman Cir, Omaha, NE 681643 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Pride of ownership! Well maintained home inside & out. New 2012: exterior & interior paint, vinyl windows on south side, high end stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, updated light fixtures, bath vanity tops & refinished cabinets. Washer & dryer included. Quiet cul de sac & easy access to Dodge & I-80. Great buy for the money! AMA.
Quiet, established neighborhood in West O! Close to shopping, churches, Dodge & I-80!
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Located on a cul de sac with a level yard!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1782 5614 12
- Zillow Home ID: 75784208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12959 Redman Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68164, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Omaha, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68164 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68164 home values.
Nearby Schools in Omaha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292