- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1296 Cook Ave, Lakewood, OH 441074 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $65,650
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 31213023
- Zillow Home ID: 33493911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1296 Cook Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% less than in Lakewood, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44107 home values.
- 1298 Cook Ave Cleveland, OH$125K311,500
- 1290 Cook Ave Cleveland, OH$141K311,338
- 1302 Cook Ave Lakewood, OH$110K31.51,469
- 1284 Cook Ave Cleveland, OH$116K31.51,464
- 1304 Cook Ave Lakewood, OH$126K422,332
- 1282 Cook Ave Lakewood, OH$97K422,214
- 1291 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$119K311,165
- 1291 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$64K321,165
- 1293 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$84K421,976
- 1285 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$117K31.51,088
- 1276 Cook Ave Cleveland, OH$195K622,648
- 1312 Cook Ave Lakewood, OH$110K311,268
- 1299 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$107K422,349
- 1283 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$119K31.51,169
- 1303 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$78K311,167
- 1279 Gladys Ave Cleveland, OH$138K4--1,372
- 1274 Cook Ave Lakewood, OH$95K422,240
- 1307 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$85K422,210
- 1275 Gladys Ave Lakewood, OH$94K422,147
- 1295 Cook Ave Lakewood, OH$99K311,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.