1297 S 4th St, Columbus, OH 432062 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $139,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010018839
- Zillow Home ID: 33836387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1297 S 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merion Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Columbus, and 51.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 1293 S 4th St Columbus, OH$129K311,125
- 1289 S 4th St Columbus, OH$151K31.51,340
- S 4th St Columbus, OH--------
- 1285 S 4th St Columbus, OH$173K321,512
- 1307 S 4th St Columbus, OH$156K321,493
- 1311 S 4th St # 315 Columbus, OH$132K422,184
- 1311 S 4th St Columbus, OH$136K211,100
- 92 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$194K321,224
- 1297 S 4th St Columbus, OH$94K21.51,124
- 93 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$192K22.51,214
- 101 Hanford St Columbus, OH$198K311,575
- 97 Hanford St Columbus, OH$167K21.51,220
- 89 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$111K211,200
- 105 Hanford St Columbus, OH$176K211,144
- 91 Hanford St Columbus, OH$129K311,557
- 86 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$179K21.51,200
- 87 Hanford St Columbus, OH$156K31.51,658
- 85 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$105K11644
- 1300 S 4th St Columbus, OH$283K31.52,237
- 1296 S 4th St Columbus, OH$113K11720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292