12970 Spencer St, Fort Myers, FL 339083 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 1121 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $19,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 214006885
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 364523050000C0190
- Zillow Home ID: 45559346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12970 Spencer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% lower than in Fort Myers, and 24.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
- 12960 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL--------
- 12980 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$76K21.5672
- 12961 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL$125K321,620
- 12971 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL$102K421,782
- 12950 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$104K321,620
- 12971 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$78K11560
- 12981 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$77K21854
- 12951 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL$71K22672
- 12961 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$75K321,056
- 12940 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$85K321,512
- 12941 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$96K421,620
- 12930 Spencer St Fort Myers, FL$74K221,256
- 12970 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL--------
- 13992 Village Creek Dr Fort Myers, FL$276K322,006
- 12931 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL$76K321,076
- 13988 Village Creek Dr Fort Myers, FL$270K322,006
- 12980 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL$74K221,056
- 12950 Rebecca St Fort Myers, FL$89K321,321
- Lake Candlewood Dr Fort Myers, FL$160K321,376
- Iona Rd Fort Myers, FL$217K321,481
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292