12975 W Bucknell Cir, Elbert, CO 801065 beds, 4 baths, 3,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $396,900
- Price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1389 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 705 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- 4 Stall Barn 36x36, 60' Arena, Vinyl fencing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,316 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4132003001
- Zillow Home ID: 13531872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12975 W Bucknell Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% less than in Elbert, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80106 home values.
- 12955 W Bucknell Cir Elbert, CO$322K222,337
- 15155 Logger Ct Elbert, CO$254K432,303
- 15354 Buck Creek Rd Elbert, CO$630K654,990
- 15150 Logger Ct Elbert, CO$358K434,032
- 12915 W Bucknell Cir Elbert, CO$325K32.52,538
- 13040 W Bucknell Cir Elbert, CO$243K31.51,564
- 15225 Logger Ct Elbert, CO$248K21.51,946
- 12850 W Bucknell Cir Elbert, CO$305K42.51,799
- 15220 Logger Ct Elbert, CO$502K32.53,682
- 15350 Buckland Ct Elbert, CO$310K432,043
- 12855 W Bucknell Cir Elbert, CO$235K321,438
- 15371 Buck Creek Rd Elbert, CO$332K533,463
- 15420 Buckland Ct Elbert, CO$305K332,732
- 14710 Tanner Trl Elbert, CO$229K113,274
- 15255 Tanner Trl Elbert, CO$413K533,373
- 15250 Logger Ct Elbert, CO$453K42.52,676
- 15165 Tanner Trl Elbert, CO$295K32.51,792
- 15353 Buck Creek Rd Elbert, CO$308K322,265
- 14855 Tanner Trl Elbert, CO$240K321,768
- 15355 Buckland Ct Elbert, CO$246K321,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!