- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12988 Angelica Way, Victorville, CA 923924 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Well kept neighborhood close to schools, parks, shopping centers, and movie theaters.
- Lot: 9,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $155,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 703 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Laundry Shooter
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 2,723 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 3094511370000
- Zillow Home ID: 64836879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12988 Angelica Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92392, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.1% higher than in Victorville, and 107% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92392 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92392 home values.
- 12982 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$240K642,943
- 13022 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$206K642,270
- 12972 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$231K63.52,703
- 13742 Linda St Victorville, CA$214K442,270
- 13034 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$187K321,846
- 12960 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$195K321,856
- 13743 Mimi Rd Victorville, CA$234K53.52,723
- 13741 Linda St Victorville, CA$233K542,723
- 13752 Linda St Victorville, CA$192K321,866
- 13048 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$202K342,058
- 13753 Mimi Rd Victorville, CA$217K432,065
- 12948 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$252K642,943
- 13751 Linda St Victorville, CA$214K642,270
- 13762 Linda St Victorville, CA$198K432,030
- 13742 Buttermilk Rd Victorville, CA$234K642,943
- 13763 Mimi Rd Victorville, CA$236K63.52,703
- 13744 Mimi Rd Victorville, CA$261K43.52,723
- 13058 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$231K442,696
- 13058 Angelica Way Victorville, CA$266K442,696
- 13744 Mimi Rd Victorville, CA$232K542,723
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!