- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1299 Susan Way, Sunnyvale, CA 940874 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $717,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 403 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 19814017
- Zillow Home ID: 19537081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1299 Susan Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In De Anza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% greater than in Sunnyvale, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent De Anza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
- 1289 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.01M311,065
- 1298 Lynn Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.02M311,151
- 1274 Lynn Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.28M31.51,500
- 1283 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.3M321,628
- 1270 Lynn Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.01M311,151
- 1298 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.28M321,472
- 1290 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.28M421,471
- 827 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$941K21956
- 829 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1M211,208
- 825 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.06M311,316
- 1266 Lynn Way Sunnyvale, CA$984K311,151
- 831 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$992K311,104
- 1284 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.22M431,629
- 1275 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$990K311,065
- 823 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$995K321,151
- 835 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$948K21936
- 821 S Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.15M321,423
- 1276 Susan Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.01M311,065
- 1262 Lynn Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.06M311,151
- 1299 Heatherstone Way Sunnyvale, CA$851K21967
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292