13 67th St, Newburyport, MA 019504 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $384
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,126 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0076 B:0219 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in Boston Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 18 69th St Newburyport, MA$680K31.52,240
- 14 67th St Newburyport, MA$713K532,342
- 12 67th St Newburyport, MA$293K21896
- 11 67th St Newburyport, MA$324K21.51,080
- 10 67th St Newburyport, MA$275K311,152
- 15 69th St Newburyport, MA$495K221,100
- 39 Reservation Ter Newburyport, MA$486K3--760
- 11 65th St Newburyport, MA$272K21806
- 16 69th St Newburyport, MA$519K32.011,335
- 11 69th St Newburyport, MA$342K321,045
- 11 69th St # 0 Newburyport, MA$448K32--
- 7 67th St Newburyport, MA$781K32.52,124
- 12 65th St Newburyport, MA$436K32899
- 8 67th St Newburyport, MA$537K22.52,030
- 51-A Reservation Ter Newburyport, MA$816K------
- 10 65th St Newburyport, MA$327K211,344
- 7 65th St Newburyport, MA$288K21768
- 9 69th St Newburyport, MA$316K31797
- 37 Reservation Ter Newburyport, MA$590K311,252
- 11 63rd St Newburyport, MA$653K322,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292