- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1880
- Views: 2,586 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116729500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $221-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|5 Albion St Salem, MA||$327K||4||2||1,750|
|6 Albion St Salem, MA||$266K||2||1||1,385|
|7 Albion St Salem, MA||$266K||3||1||1,197|
|9 Butler St Salem, MA||$272K||3||1||1,199|
|8 1/2 Albion St Salem, MA||$222K||2||1||668|
|8 Albion St Salem, MA||$339K||3||3||1,790|
|2 Albion St APT 2 Salem, MA||--||--||--||--|
|9 Albion St Salem, MA||$277K||3||2||1,087|
|17 Butler St Salem, MA||$316K||4||2||1,428|
|7 Scotia St Salem, MA||$315K||4||2||1,616|
|19 Nichols St Salem, MA||$379K||6||3||2,399|
|19 Nichols St Salem, MA||$357K||7||4||2,399|
|12 Albion St Salem, MA||$327K||6||2||2,144|
|13 Nichols St Salem, MA||$376K||4||2.5||2,289|
|9 Scotia St Salem, MA||$303K||4||1.5||1,288|
|21 Nichols St Salem, MA||$274K||2||2||1,280|
|9 1/2 Albion St Salem, MA||$267K||2||1||1,104|
|3 Butler St Salem, MA||$266K||3||1.5||1,347|
|14 Albion St Salem, MA||$342K||6||2||2,100|
|12 Butler St Salem, MA||$369K||5||3||2,703|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!