This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 3,071 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 1998 for $137,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Parcel #: 260908889765
- Zillow Home ID: 58059371
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $151-267K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will decrease 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 9.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Old Mystic, and 29.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|83 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$243K||4||3||1,644|
|16 Amherst Ct Mystic, CT||$231K||3||1||1,764|
|10 Amherst Ct Mystic, CT||$203K||3||2||1,498|
|22 Amherst Ct Mystic, CT||$190K||3||1||1,312|
|6 Amherst Ct Mystic, CT||$203K||3||2||1,526|
|72 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$199K||2||2||1,386|
|25 Amherst Ct Mystic, CT||$219K||3||2||1,310|
|95 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$185K||3||2||1,196|
|84 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$223K||3||2||1,596|
|90 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$199K||3||2||1,182|
|26 Amherst Ct Mystic, CT||$221K||3||2||1,680|
|320 Indigo St Mystic, CT||$171K||3||1||936|
|61 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$190K||2||2||1,303|
|312 Indigo St Mystic, CT||$160K||3||1||936|
|Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$180K||3||1||1,068|
|98 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$180K||3||1||1,068|
|328 Indigo St Mystic, CT||$165K||3||1||936|
|56 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$234K||4||2||1,742|
|99 Crest Dr Mystic, CT||$298K||4||2||2,440|
|304 Indigo St Mystic, CT||$184K||4||1||1,272|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.