A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,475 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $837
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,765 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00917 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59175867
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.33-3.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 298.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|15 Appleton St Boston, MA||$2.12M||Studio||1||2,531|
|17 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$947K||2||1.5||1,010|
|19 Appleton St Boston, MA||$1.94M||3||2.5||2,275|
|25 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$881K||2||1||1,016|
|1 Lawrence St Boston, MA||$2.1M||4||2.5||2,189|
|56 Berkeley St # 56A Boston, MA||$1.73M||--||--||3,654|
|2 Lawrence St Boston, MA||$1.59M||4||2||1,789|
|21 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$1M||2||1.5||1,025|
|21 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$927K||2||1.5||1,000|
|17 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$785K||2||2||940|
|3 Lawrence St Boston, MA||$2.19M||3||2.5||2,341|
|11B Appleton St APT 6 Boston, MA||$732K||2||1||874|
|30 Appleton St UNIT 4 Boston, MA||$920K||2||1.5||1,098|
|30 Appleton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$306K||1||1||274|
|30 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$282K||1||1||217|
|23 Appleton St Boston, MA||$2.04M||3||2.5||2,311|
|4 Lawrence St Boston, MA||$1.98M||3||2.5||2,130|
|18 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$754K||2||1||1,025|
|18 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||--||1||1||500|
|5 Lawrence St Boston, MA||$1.82M||2||2||2,138|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!