A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,254 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $319,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00001 B:000017 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86786568
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $237-394K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03841 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Hampstead as a whole. Among 03841 homes, this home is valued 21.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hampstead, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
|17 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$389K||4||3||3,594|
|9 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$277K||2||2||1,956|
|14 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$252K||2||2||1,765|
|10 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$250K||3||2||1,866|
|5 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$270K||4||2||1,859|
|18 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$244K||3||1||1,701|
|4 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$302K||3||3||2,300|
|21 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$277K||3||3||1,974|
|17 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$301K||3||2||2,551|
|15 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$311K||3||2||2,526|
|9 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$238K||3||2||1,383|
|6 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$246K||3||2||1,820|
|25 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$354K||3||3||2,752|
|724 Main St Hampstead, NH||--||--||--||--|
|700 Main St Hampstead, NH||$740K||4||3||5,922|
|712 Main St Hampstead, NH||$261K||2||2||2,042|
|4 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH||$238K||4||1.5||1,912|
|690 Main St Hampstead, NH||$247K||2||1||1,873|
|687 Main St Hampstead, NH||$291K||3||2||2,061|
|707 Main St Hampstead, NH||$503K||3||2||2,993|
Nearby Schools in Hampstead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!