13 Ashford Rd, Hampstead, NH 038414 beds, 3 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Other (See Remarks),HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00001 B:000017 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86786568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Ashford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Hampstead, and 68.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03841 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hampstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
- 17 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$403K433,594
- 9 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$295K221,956
- 14 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$270K221,765
- 10 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$236K321,866
- 5 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$270K421,859
- 18 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$237K311,701
- 4 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$314K332,300
- Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH$270K221,765
- 21 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH$264K331,974
- 17 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH$310K322,551
- 15 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH$316K322,526
- 9 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH$220K321,383
- 6 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH$225K321,820
- 25 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH$357K332,752
- 724 Main St Hampstead, NH--------
- 700 Main St Hampstead, NH$1.09M435,922
- 712 Main St Hampstead, NH$256K222,042
- 4 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$203K41.51,912
- 690 Main St Hampstead, NH$223K211,873
- 687 Main St Hampstead, NH$251K322,061
Nearby Schools in Hampstead
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292