13 Bear Hill Rd, Bozrah, CT 063344 beds, 1 bath, 2,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 12.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1700
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Partial Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ No Heat,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location,Lot Description \ Wooded,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Parcel #: 00038200
- Zillow Home ID: 58042552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Bear Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06334, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bozrah, and 66.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06334 home values.
- 4 Bear Hill Rd Bozrah, CT--31.51,144
- 10 Bishop Rd Bozrah, CT$279K121,396
- 25 Bear Hill Rd Bozrah, CT$244K31.51,320
- Gifford Ln Bozrah, CT--------
- Bashon Hill Rd Bozrah, CT$124K------
- 111 Bozrah St Bozrah, CT$218K221,284
- 113 Bozrah St Bozrah, CT$140K21912
- 117 Bozrah St Bozrah, CT$158K21600
- 92 Bozrah St Bozrah, CT$165K211,430
- Beeton St Bozrah, CT--------
- Bozrah St Bozrah, CT--------
- Caroline Rd Bozrah, CT--------
- Scott Hill Rd Bozrah, CT--------
- South Rd Bozrah, CT--------
- Lemein St Bozrah, CT--------
- Schwartz Rd Bozrah, CT$8.55M4112,544
- Stanton Hill Rd Bozrah, CT--------
- Barnett St Bozrah, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292