- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Bluebird Ln, Blue Ridge, GA 305132 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.5
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: 0044 45ZB
- Zillow Home ID: 96829815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Bluebird Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.1% greater than in Blue Ridge, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blue Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 31 Red Bird Trl Blue Ridge, GA$482K422,600
- 31 Red Bird Trl Blue Ridge, GA$176K--1.51,344
- 125 Bluebird Ln Blue Ridge, GA$126K--11,216
- 279 Songbird Ave Blue Ridge, GA$395K--3.52,148
- 201 Songbird Ln Morganton, GA$303K--2.52,261
- 418 Lake Forest Dr Blue Ridge, GA$211K--21,848
- 220 Songbird Ave Blue Ridge, GA$163K--21,120
- 266 Bluebird Ln Blue Ridge, GA$114K--11,064
- 225 Songbird Ave Blue Ridge, GA$197K333,648
- 112 Songbird Ave Blue Ridge, GA$152K--2980
- 485 Lake Forest Dr Blue Ridge, GA$170K--21,440
- 115 Songbird Ave Blue Ridge, GA$131K--21,120
- 487 Lake Forest Dr Blue Ridge, GA$200K--1.51,024
- 80 Songbird Ave Blue Ridge, GA$138K32832
- 110 Yellowbird Trl Blue Ridge, GA$210K331,895
- 413 Lake Forest Dr Blue Ridge, GA$180K--21,456
- 394 Lake Forest Dr GA$479K--34,094
- 127 Dry Branch Rd Blue Ridge, GA$143K--21,456
- 123 Weaver Dr Blue Ridge, GA$171K--21,684
- 120 Weaver Dr Blue Ridge, GA$174K--22,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292