13 Bridle Path Rd, Andover, MA 018104 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Call listing agent for updates on improvements the homeowner is making to this already fabulous Andover home!
Excellent neighborhood! Buyers come from around the world to own in this area.
Family friendly,private and very welcoming.
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Updated full bath upstairs with jacuzzi tub and quality sink/faucets/vanity. Updated half bath lower
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00154 B:00020 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56036390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Bridle Path Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.3% less than in Boston Metro, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 15 Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$608K53.52,759
- 4 Hackney Cir Andover, MA$680K333,162
- 4 Landau Ln Andover, MA$701K43.53,941
- Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$634K43.53,608
- 2 Landau Ln Andover, MA$542K32.52,845
- 5 Hackney Cir Andover, MA$577K43.53,728
- 18 Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$504K432,578
- 16 Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$692K32.52,520
- 14 Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$566K42.52,954
- 3 Hackney Cir Andover, MA$568K42.52,145
- 6 Landau Ln Andover, MA$727K33.53,648
- 12 Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$634K53.53,608
- 1 Landau Ln Andover, MA$639K43.53,192
- 3 Landau Ln Andover, MA$778K43.54,044
- 10 Bridle Path Rd Andover, MA$771K435,492
- 14 Hansom Rd Andover, MA$580K432,675
- 5 Landau Ln Andover, MA$774K433,774
- 16 Hansom Rd Andover, MA$537K42.52,634
- 4 Phaeton Cir Andover, MA$702K42.54,068
- 8 Landau Ln Andover, MA$759K53.53,799
Nearby Schools in Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292