13 Brookside Dr, Darien, CT 068204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $720,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,940 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:47 B:17
- Zillow Home ID: 57286090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Brookside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% lower than in Darien, and 3.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06820 home values.
- 9 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$760K41.52,072
- 15 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$697K231,423
- 10 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$656K221,534
- 14 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$680K321,741
- 17 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$714K321,764
- 12 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$531K221,344
- 19 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$640K221,250
- 5 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$840K42.52,028
- 20 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$592K431,903
- 3 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$990K42.52,277
- 29 Anthony Ln Darien, CT$635K311,135
- 2757 Post Rd Darien, CT$858K422,330
- 27 Brookside Dr Darien, CT$860K322,380
- 30 Anthony Ln Darien, CT$708K321,890
- 27 Anthony Ln Darien, CT$1.4M53.53,416
- 2743 Post Rd Darien, CT$1.16M543,304
- 26 Anthony Ln Darien, CT$752K322,320
- 25 Anthony Ln Darien, CT$1.01M53.53,168
- 29 Cove View Dr Stamford, CT$411K311,558
- 24 Anthony Ln Darien, CT$713K31.51,766
Nearby Schools in Darien
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!