- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 11,535 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,417 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0026.0 P:0054 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 108615369
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $412-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01886 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Westford as a whole. Among 01886 homes, this home is valued 15.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Westford, and 84.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01886 home values.
|6 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$363K||3||1||1,034|
|8 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$431K||3||2.5||1,504|
|4 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$565K||3||2.5||2,671|
|7 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,537|
|3 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$377K||3||2||1,098|
|10 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$536K||5||2.5||2,589|
|9 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$363K||3||1.5||989|
|14 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$485K||4||1.5||2,068|
|16 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$478K||4||1.5||1,950|
|7 Ward Hill Road Ext Westford, MA||$680K||4||2.5||3,046|
|11 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$372K||3||1.5||1,104|
|18 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$415K||3||2||1,559|
|12 Brookview Dr Westford, MA||$445K||4||1.5||1,768|
|13 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$534K||4||2||2,417|
|12 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$516K||4||2||2,311|
|20 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$513K||4||2.5||2,277|
|15 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$497K||4||2.5||2,190|
|17 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$469K||3||2||1,937|
|10 Beaver Dam Dr Westford, MA||$489K||4||1.5||2,168|
|64 Main St Westford, MA||$494K||3||2||1,688|
Nearby Schools in Westford
3-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!