13 Claremont ParkUNIT 6, BOSTON, MA 02118
Sold on 6/15/11: $735,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,140 sq ft
- Lot:1,140 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $735,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow906
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1988
- Parcel #W:04 P:02488 S:012
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count7
- Zillow Home ID59182959
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$845,562||$778K – $913K||+$402||$741||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,612/mo||$2.7K – $4.9K/mo||+$81||$3.17||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 7.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 13 Claremont Park UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005