- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Concord Dr, Berlin, CT 060373 beds, 3 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ View,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Contemporary,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2109047062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Concord Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
- Unit 13$331K332,030
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292