13 Congress St, Amesbury, MA 019133 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,009 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $324,900
- Price/sqft: $162
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Irregular,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Colonial,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,009 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41 B:0153
- Zillow Home ID: 56904030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Congress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 11 Congress St Amesbury, MA$265K522,212
- 10 Colchester St Amesbury, MA$330K322,022
- 17 Green St Amesbury, MA$216K311,333
- 8 Colchester St Amesbury, MA$276K422,406
- 4 Colchester St APT 1 Amesbury, MA$173K21--
- 4 Colchester St APT 3 Amesbury, MA$226K21--
- 15 Green St Amesbury, MA$303K41.51,982
- 9 Congress St Amesbury, MA$333K522,735
- 14 Congress St Amesbury, MA$254K211,789
- 11 Colchester St Amesbury, MA$265K31.51,918
- 9 Colchester St Amesbury, MA$233K211,423
- 10 Trues Ct Amesbury, MA$375K42.54,212
- 11 Trues Ct UNIT 11 Amesbury, MA$198K311,686
- 6 Colchester St Amesbury, MA$229K311,222
- 16 Green St Amesbury, MA$327K41.52,100
- 16 Green St Amesbury, MA$326K41.52,100
- 16 Green St Amesbury, MA$295K322,100
- 5 Colchester St Amesbury, MA$306K311,930
- 11 Green St Amesbury, MA$253K31.51,296
- 19 Congress St Amesbury, MA$256K321,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292