- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Cordis St, Boston, MA 021294 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,333 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,590 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1860
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,333 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03205 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59101424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Cordis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- 15 Cordis St Boston, MA$1.75M75.55,333
- 11 Cordis St Boston, MA$1.23M41.52,272
- 17 Cordis St # 1 Boston, MA$428K21700
- 17 Cordis St Boston, MA$428K21700
- 17 Cordis St # 3 Boston, MA$469K21772
- 9 Cordis St Boston, MA$1.3M432,808
- 5 Cordis Street Ave UNIT 3 Boston, MA$490K211,026
- 7 Cordis St Boston, MA$729K41.52,142
- 36 Pleasant St Boston, MA$780K331,828
- 32 Pleasant St Boston, MA$1.16M33.52,202
- 12 Cordis St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$281K11352
- 12 Cordis St UNIT 2B Boston, MA$569K211,277
- 12 Cordis St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$621K21.51,490
- 16 Cordis St UNIT 16 Boston, MA$1.26M32.52,590
- 34 Pleasant St # 34A Boston, MA$923K321,612
- 38 Pleasant St Boston, MA$703K211,858
- 32 Cordis St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$846K21.51,680
- 28 Pleasant St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$402K11670
- 28 Pleasant St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$386K11650
- 12 Cordis St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$711K211,430
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292