- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Cozy Ave, Oneonta, NY 138203 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 336 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 36120028801700050370000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31623413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Cozy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% greater than in Town of Oneonta, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11 Cozy Ave Oneonta, NY$67K311,000
- 14 Cozy Ave Oneonta, NY$90K21858
- 12 Cozy Ave Oneonta, NY$70K411,340
- 10 Cozy Ave Oneonta, NY$69K31.51,260
- 79 Cozy Ave Oneonta, NY$94K62.52,400
- 52 Church St Oneonta, NY$60K21.51,405
- 50 Church St Oneonta, NY$106K421,574
- 68 Washington St Oneonta, NY$255K62.52,601
- 4 Washington St Oneonta, NY$142K422,094
- 54 Church St Oneonta, NY$117K321,536
- 48 Church St Oneonta, NY$127K421,819
- 9 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$196K432,816
- 2 Washington St Oneonta, NY$181K422,560
- 56 Church St Oneonta, NY--21950
- 65 Dietz St Oneonta, NY$80K311,933
- 10 Washington St Oneonta, NY$87K521,736
- 12-14 Washington St Oneonta, NY$157K632,352
- 3 Cozy Ave Oneonta, NY$87K622,240
- 11 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$467K63.54,351
- 58-60 Church St Oneonta, NY$106K421,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292