13 Eddington St, Middleton, MA 019494 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 9/21 11am-12pm
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 205 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 71731819
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,748 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0010 B:0000 L:0021 L
- Zillow Home ID: 56944779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Eddington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Middleton, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01949 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01949 home values.
- 17 Eddington St Middleton, MA$608K32.52,868
- 16 Eddington St Middleton, MA$777K43.253,582
- 2 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$687K42.52,800
- 6 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$944K445,245
- 20 Eddington St Middleton, MA$718K43.53,336
- 21 Eddington St Middleton, MA$778K------
- 22 Eddington St Middleton, MA$743K42.53,060
- 8 Eddington St Middleton, MA$709K42.53,588
- 1 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$861K443,694
- 3 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$741K42.53,276
- 8 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$633K------
- 7 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$892K53.54,300
- 15 Jones Rd Middleton, MA$1.14M42.56,767
- 10 Bishop Ln Middleton, MA$927K445,245
- 11 Jones Rd Middleton, MA$796K432,792
- 13 Jones Rd Middleton, MA$1.01M434,817
- 12 Meadowlark Farm Ln Middleton, MA$1.19M434,985
- 172 Essex St Middleton, MA$379K211,161
- 9 Jones Rd Middleton, MA$889K42.54,009
- 180 Essex St Middleton, MA$494K32.52,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!