A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 651 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $377,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $282
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Shingle
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0012B B:0000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 56947271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $326-708K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01908 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Nahant as a whole. Among 01908 homes, this home is valued 23.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Nahant, and 93.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01908 home values.
|11 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$352K||4||2||1,070|
|47 Pond St Nahant, MA||$456K||4||1||2,120|
|44 Pond St Nahant, MA||$585K||3||2.5||2,867|
|12 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$593K||4||2.5||2,946|
|43 Pond St Nahant, MA||$444K||3||1.5||1,510|
|10 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$419K||3||1||1,576|
|41 Pond St Nahant, MA||$308K||1||1||888|
|16 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,600|
|52 Pond St Nahant, MA||$498K||3||1.5||1,887|
|19 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$380K||4||1||1,276|
|79 Spring Rd Nahant, MA||$516K||4||2||1,922|
|18 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$442K||6||1||1,788|
|81 Spring Rd Nahant, MA||$497K||4||2||2,093|
|6 White Way Nahant, MA||$549K||4||2||2,300|
|54 Pond St Nahant, MA||$656K||2||2.5||2,955|
|21 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$715K||4||2||3,955|
|51 Pond St Nahant, MA||$384K||3||1||1,402|
|3 White Way Nahant, MA||$514K||4||1.5||1,743|
|20 Emerald Rd Nahant, MA||$523K||4||2.5||1,829|
|53 Pond St Nahant, MA||$412K||3||1||1,469|
Nearby Schools in Nahant
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
PK-7 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!