A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,412 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0104 L:0018-J
- Zillow Home ID: 55960869
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 44.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Attleboro, and 47.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|1 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,872|
|5 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$295K||4||2.5||1,944|
|14 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,968|
|22 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$320K||4||2.5||2,088|
|30 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$335K||3||2.5||1,944|
|28 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,924|
|36 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$322K||4||2.5||1,990|
|27 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$286K||4||2.5||1,800|
|35 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$432K||5||2.5||3,600|
|19 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$288K||4||1.5||1,700|
|21 Emily Rd Attleboro, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,872|
|11 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$328K||3||1.5||2,160|
|12 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,872|
|4 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,936|
|3 Louis Rd Attleboro, MA||$264K||3||2||1,469|
|254 Phillips St Attleboro, MA||$201K||3||1||988|
|244 Phillips St Attleboro, MA||$201K||3||1||988|
|224 Phillips St Attleboro, MA||$197K||4||1||1,315|
|245 Phillips St Attleboro, MA||$228K||3||1||1,280|
|255 Phillips St Attleboro, MA||$238K||3||1||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!