13 Essex Ct UNIT 13, Avon, CT 060012 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $292
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Golf Course, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Security, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1084
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Parcel #: 5230013
- Zillow Home ID: 59045038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Essex Court UNIT 13
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Avon, and 36.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.