A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 1,210 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $319,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010-E B:0001 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 56132043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 1.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Saugus, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|14 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$305K||3||1||1,008|
|4 Cronin Rd Saugus, MA||$321K||3||1||1,140|
|11 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$355K||4||2||1,512|
|12 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$331K||2||2||1,096|
|3 Cronin Rd Saugus, MA||$373K||3||2||1,648|
|15 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$390K||3||2.5||2,126|
|18 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$335K||2||1.5||1,512|
|20 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$325K||3||1||1,092|
|9 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$349K||4||2.5||1,632|
|10 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$334K||3||1||1,506|
|7 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$298K||2||1.5||986|
|1 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$334K||3||2||1,141|
|6 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$350K||3||1.5||1,747|
|2 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$326K||3||1||1,099|
|36 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$337K||3||2||1,167|
|41 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$327K||3||1||1,140|
|43 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$329K||3||1||1,141|
|3 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$456K||4||2||2,195|
|3 Fiske Rd Saugus, MA||$350K||3||1.5||1,716|
|32 Summer Dr Saugus, MA||$343K||3||1.5||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!