13 Flora St, Providence, RI 02904
Sold on 8/16/13: $66,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow117
- Parcel #P:0710438 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID98852495
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$848/mo||$721 – $1.2K/mo||-$16||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Charles home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Providence as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.3% greater than in Providence, and 222.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles home values.
Neighborhood for 13 Flora Street
- 16 Flora St Providence, RI$75K31.51,241
- 13 Flora St Providence, RI$104K32.01,050
- 65 Chatham St Providence, RI$138K62.02,458
- 27 Flora St Providence, RI$141K2--3,190
- 50 Chatham St Providence, RI$121K--3.02,262
- 52 Chatham St Providence, RI$125K63.02,700
- 25 Chatham St Providence, RI$70K----2,416
- 34 Metcalf St Providence, RI$101K6--2,080
- 126 Silver Spring St Providence, RI$85K32.01,229
- 38 Flora St Providence, RI$121K32.01,832
- 68 Metcalf St Providence, RI$110K----2,300
- 59 Commodore St Providence, RI$67K32.01,106
- 55 Commodore St Providence, RI$47K21.5769
- 72 Metcalf St Providence, RI$110K--2.02,418
- 54 Commodore St Providence, RI$72K62.02,016
- 80 Commodore St Providence, RI--------
- 359 Branch Ave Providence, RI$114K----2,808
- 39 Commodore St Providence, RI$107K52.01,866
- 65 Metcalf St Providence, RI$130K62.02,446
- 43 Ashton St Providence, RI$89K42.01,607
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Esek Hopkins Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.2 mi
- Harry Kizirian Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Veazie Street School (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- E-Cubed Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Hope Arts School (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Nathanael Greene Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005