13 Gordon StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 1/31/14: $263,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:744 sq ft
- Lot:744 sqft
- Year Built:1865
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $263,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6),COOLING \ Window AC,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Access Rights,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Days on Zillow45
- Elementary SchoolCurley
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolEnglish HS
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #W:19 P:01149 S:006
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID59131091
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$249,674||$225K – $275K||-$2,597||$335||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,137/mo||$1.6K – $2.9K/mo||+$28||$2.87||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 42.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 13 Gordon Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005