A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 5,834 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $431,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Attic Vent Elec., ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Kennel, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH4_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH5_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, OTH6_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Parcel #: M:05-P:003
- Zillow Home ID: 57090384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $392-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 11.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|11 Greene St North Reading, MA||$350K||1||1||1,047|
|10 Greene St North Reading, MA||$357K||2||1||1,158|
|9 Greene St North Reading, MA||$396K||3||2||1,470|
|15 Greene St North Reading, MA||$434K||3||2||1,200|
|7 Carriage Way North Reading, MA||$538K||4||3||2,430|
|11 Carriage Way North Reading, MA||$717K||4||3.5||2,548|
|2 Wadsworth Rd North Reading, MA||$467K||3||2.5||2,138|
|6 Grant Rd North Reading, MA||$360K||3||1||1,160|
|6 Grant St Wilmington, MA||$373K||3||2||1,428|
|12 Greene St North Reading, MA||$474K||3||2||1,534|
|5 Grant Rd North Reading, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,880|
|5 Grant St Wilmington, MA||$532K||3||2.5||2,224|
|8 Greene St North Reading, MA||$331K||2||1.5||1,480|
|6 Wadsworth Rd North Reading, MA||$372K||2||1||1,416|
|18 Macarthur Rd North Reading, MA||$516K||4||2.5||2,128|
|3 Carriage Way North Reading, MA||$427K||3||1||1,190|
|9 Carriage Way North Reading, MA||$544K||4||2||1,867|
|12 Macarthur Rd North Reading, MA||$349K||3||1||1,080|
|1 Wadsworth Rd North Reading, MA||$404K||3||1.5||1,656|
|8 Wadsworth Rd North Reading, MA||$369K||3||1||1,295|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.