- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Howard St, Smithfield, RI 029173 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: M:26 B:000 L:126 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66064792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Smithfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Smithfield, and 25.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02917 home values.
- 12 Howard St Smithfield, RI$174K11836
- 1 Howard St Smithfield, RI$205K421,584
- 25 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$165K311,152
- 24 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$185K421,056
- 2 Howard St Smithfield, RI$172K311,222
- 9 Howard St Smithfield, RI$192K31880
- 34 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$158K411,318
- 35 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$226K31.51,594
- 75 Dean Ave # 1 Smithfield, RI$166K31--
- 44 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$359K42.52,052
- Howard St Smithfield, RI$210K321,512
- 45 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$203K31.51,383
- 10 Howard St Smithfield, RI$194K411,229
- 74 Dean Ave Smithfield, RI$173K421,451
- 73 Dean Ave Smithfield, RI$160K311,058
- 5 Annie St Smithfield, RI$161K311,150
- 72 Dean Ave Smithfield, RI$162K21.51,014
- 59 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$204K321,284
- 60 Howard Ave Burrillville, RI$208K311,288
- 66 Dean Ave Smithfield, RI$154K311,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!