13 James St, Montclair, NJ 070426 beds, 2 baths, 3,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1896
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,546 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1302306000000002
- Zillow Home ID: 38683956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% lower than in Montclair, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montclair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07042 home values.
- 11 James St Montclair, NJ$524K52.52,773
- 125 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$461K----3,016
- 121 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$375K----2,249
- 9 James St Montclair, NJ$438K----2,262
- 119 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$635K----3,020
- 127 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$417K212,928
- 117 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$568K----2,461
- 12 James St Montclair, NJ$428K----2,065
- 5 James St Montclair, NJ$545K----2,248
- 129 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$537K52.52,213
- 10 James St Montclair, NJ$598K52.53,285
- 115 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$658K----2,511
- 131 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$482K----2,820
- 104 Park St Montclair, NJ$603K----2,255
- 124 Midland Ave Montclair, NJ$531K----3,352
- 102 Park St Montclair, NJ$653K52.52,837
- 130 Midland Ave # C000B Montclair, NJ$273K----1,417
- 130 Midland Ave # C000A Montclair, NJ$264K----1,030
- 100 Park St Montclair, NJ$1M----5,398
- 8 James St Montclair, NJ$488K----1,874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292