A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Views: 2,922 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- 680 sqft basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: M:022.0-0000-0106.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57101584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $428-551K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 5.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|14 John St Reading, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,360|
|28 Union St Reading, MA||$347K||3||1.5||1,298|
|20 John St Reading, MA||$491K||5||2||2,186|
|29 Union St Reading, MA||$519K||6||3.01||2,840|
|27 Union St Reading, MA||$311K||1||1||800|
|49 Salem St Reading, MA||$341K||2||1||948|
|42 Salem St Reading, MA||$429K||3||1.5||1,798|
|48 Salem St Reading, MA||$380K||3||1||1,556|
|37 Salem St Reading, MA||$464K||4||2||2,197|
|52 Salem St Reading, MA||$631K||5||2.5||3,415|
|22 Union St APT 1 Reading, MA||$327K||3||1.5||1,228|
|22 Union St APT 2 Reading, MA||$196K||1||1||613|
|33 Salem St Reading, MA||$420K||3||2||1,726|
|38 Salem St APT 2 Reading, MA||$489K||3||2||2,378|
|51 Salem St Reading, MA||$569K||6||3||3,176|
|18 Union St Reading, MA||$498K||5||2||2,584|
|13 Middle St Reading, MA||$457K||4||2||1,980|
|38 Salem St APT 1 Reading, MA||$443K||2||2||2,012|
|58 Salem St UNIT 58 Reading, MA||$267K||2||1||833|
|60 Salem Street Reading, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,614|
Nearby Schools in Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.