A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $583,900
- Price/sqft: $187
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000008 B:066A P:000006
- Zillow Home ID: 56349350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $501-889K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 57.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% higher than in Wakefield, and 79.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|15 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$694K||3||2.5||2,812|
|14 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$472K||3||3||1,885|
|11 Jordan Ter Wakefield, MA||$615K||4||2.5||2,919|
|12 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$510K||3||1.5||2,113|
|15 Jordan Ter Wakefield, MA||$578K||4||2||2,578|
|10 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$487K||3||1.5||2,202|
|11 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$553K||3||2.5||2,458|
|8 Jordan Ter Wakefield, MA||$828K||3||2.5||3,280|
|8 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,509|
|3 Mansion Rd Wakefield, MA||$669K||3||2.5||2,576|
|5 Mansion Rd Wakefield, MA||$750K||4||3.5||3,349|
|17 Frank St Wakefield, MA||$483K||3||1.5||2,063|
|37 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$508K||3||2.5||1,909|
|10-12 Highland Ave Wakefield, MA||$442K||4||2||1,855|
|2 Winship Dr Wakefield, MA||$695K||4||3.5||2,738|
|7 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$536K||4||2.5||2,526|
|13 Mansion Rd Wakefield, MA||$1.73M||5||6||15,000|
|7 Mansion Rd Wakefield, MA||$687K||4||3.5||2,578|
|30 Jordan Ave Wakefield, MA||$711K||5||3.5||2,976|
|8 Frank St Wakefield, MA||$562K||3||2.5||2,810|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!