A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1978
- Views: 1,497 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ None, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 210
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2990013
- Zillow Home ID: 58126652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-333K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 39.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Avon, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|12 Laurel Ln UNIT 12 Avon, CT||$168K||2||1.5||1,192|
|12 Laurel Ln Avon, CT||$170K||2||1.5||1,192|
|2 Laurel Ln Avon, CT||$209K||--||--||--|
|2 Laurel Ln UNIT 2 Avon, CT||$213K||3||2||1,632|
|11 Laurel Ln UNIT 11 Avon, CT||$152K||2||1||1,110|
|11 Laurel Ln Avon, CT||$170K||2||1||1,110|
|3 Jay Ct Avon, CT||$213K||3||2||1,632|
|7 Morningside Ct UNIT 7 Avon, CT||$209K||3||--||1,632|
|13 Laurel Ln Avon, CT||$213K||3||2||1,632|
|7 Laurel Ln UNIT 7 Avon, CT||$171K||2||1||1,192|
|7 Laurel Ln Avon, CT||$181K||2||1||1,192|
|1 Keystone Cir UNIT 1 Avon, CT||$211K||3||2||1,632|
|6 Morningside Ct Avon, CT||$167K||2||1||1,110|
|6 Laurel Ln UNIT 6 Avon, CT||$212K||3||2||1,632|
|6 Laurel Ln Avon, CT||$213K||3||2||1,632|
|1 Laurel Ln UNIT 1 Avon, CT||$156K||2||1||1,110|
|2 Keystone Cir Avon, CT||$180K||2||1.1||1,192|
|3 Keystone Cir UNIT 3 Avon, CT||$211K||3||2||1,632|
|3 Raven Cir UNIT 3 Avon, CT||$160K||2||1||1,110|
|10 Laurel Ln UNIT 10 Avon, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,192|
Nearby Schools in Avon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.