This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,361 all time views
- HOA Fee: $394
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $844,000
- Finished basement, 1364 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Attached, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 2,656 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00089 B:00023 L:00202
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 113967584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470-880K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 21.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!