A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 850 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 00064000
- Zillow Home ID: 58980474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06365 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for Preston as a whole. Among 06365 homes, this home is valued 26.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06365, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Preston, and 77.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06365 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Preston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06365 home values.
|16 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||--||--||--||--|
|15 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$206K||3||1||1,800|
|30 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$325K||4||2.5||2,576|
|21 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$237K||3||2||1,554|
|27 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$339K||4||2.5||2,592|
|23 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$226K||4||2||2,057|
|596 Route 165 Preston, CT||$245K||4||3||1,620|
|599 Route 165 Preston, CT||$106K||1||1||540|
|601 Route 165 Preston, CT||$206K||3||2||1,352|
|32 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$316K||4||3||2,128|
|25 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$184K||3||2||1,938|
|603 Route 165 Preston, CT||$292K||3||3||2,309|
|36 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,380|
|578 Route 165 Preston, CT||$156K||3||1||1,397|
|31 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$194K||3||1.5||1,970|
|37 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$214K||4||2.5||2,322|
|34 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$295K||4||2.5||2,448|
|40 Lewis Rd Preston, CT||$321K||3||2.5||2,862|
|615 Route 165 Preston, CT||$269K||3||3||1,708|
|613 Route 165 Preston, CT||$128K||2||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Preston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.