13 March StAPT 2, Salem, MA 01970
Sold on 9/27/13: $165,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:683 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1870
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $165,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Sports Court
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow77
- Elementary SchoolChoice
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolSalem High
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:36 L:0178 S:802
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID70885183
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$159,840||$152K – $169K||+$1,481||$234||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,400/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||+$8||$2.05||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 42.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Salem, and 50.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 13 March Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Carlton Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Bentley Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Salem Academy Charter School 6-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Bates Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- The Phoenix School PK-3, 5-8 1.1 mi
- Ayers/Ryal Side School PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- St. Mary Star of Sea Elementary PK-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005