- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 N Nansemond St, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,441 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: W0001596040
- Zillow Home ID: 12552306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 N Nansemond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Museum District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 15 N Nansemond St Richmond, VA$199K211,216
- 17 N Nansemond St Richmond, VA$209K211,216
- 3432 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$243K311,530
- 3434 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$238K311,564
- 3430 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$285K31.51,544
- 3436 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$255K31.51,690
- 19 N Nansemond St Richmond, VA$382K1243,360
- 19A N Nansemond St Richmond, VA--21.51,100
- 3428 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$243K311,564
- 3426 1/2 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$282K31.51,400
- 3426 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$256K311,400
- 3424 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$280K31.51,386
- 3422 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$272K31.51,400
- 3433 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$391K32.51,828
- 3421 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$302K311,408
- 3431 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$361K411,738
- 3420 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$291K31.51,495
- 3429 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$313K321,488
- 3417 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$347K622,008
- 3418 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$261K31.51,366
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!