13 Norman Rd, Montclair, NJ 070434 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This center hall charmer exudes warmth, exceptional character and detailing with all the comforts of "home."
Located on a quiet, tree lined street in the heart of Montclair, this lovely property has all the allure of a classic stately home with the perfect modern amenities. Fabulously renovated eat-in kitchen maintaining original touches and built-ins. Great opportunity to become part of this eclectic, cosmopolitan town brimming with art, culture, fabulous restaurants and shops. And there?s more? the home is within walking distance to two train stations with direct service to Midtown Manhattan.
The level backyard is perfect for an outside play area and for entertaining. We love this one!
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1,140,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1301806000000016
- Zillow Home ID: 38682926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Norman Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Montclair, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07043 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montclair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07043 home values.
- 11 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$537K----1,470
- 17 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$604K----2,222
- 33 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$1.78M654,750
- 19 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$572K221,299
- 7 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$1.59M----4,106
- 191 Fernwood Ave Montclair, NJ$834K----3,483
- 16 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$600K----2,478
- 14 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$784K----2,559
- 18 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$725K62.53,778
- 12 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$564K----2,496
- 21 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$970K----4,411
- 195 Fernwood Ave Montclair, NJ$907K----3,265
- 20 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$737K432,867
- 10 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$556K----2,124
- 22 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$682K----3,085
- 68 Norwood Ave Montclair, NJ$792K----2,747
- 8 Norman Rd Montclair, NJ$595K432,502
- 70 Norwood Ave Montclair, NJ$821K53.53,172
- 181 Fernwood Ave Montclair, NJ$917K----3,498
- 16 Marion Rd Montclair, NJ$587K----2,552
Nearby Schools in Montclair
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292