13 Owen Dr, Maplewood, NJ 070404 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
New Price! This is your Dream Maplewood Colonial! Charming covered front porch, completely updated through out while maintaining character. Expanded island kitchen addition, mudroom, amazing master suite with walk in closet, large bedrooms, den, full finished basement with half bath. All situated on quiet street near South Mountain Elementary, town shops and train to NYC. This one won't last!
for downloadable brochure, interactive floorplan and full details visit www.SueAdler.com/13Owen or Contact Sue Adler for appointment 973-464-9129 or email vip at sueadler.com
- Lot: 9,121 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $605,000
- Finished basement
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,373 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1100007 0500123
- Zillow Home ID: 52632321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Owen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Maplewood, and 98.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07040 home values.
- 15 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$621K----2,397
- 9 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$674K----2,564
- 17 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$536K421,917
- 126-128 Wyoming Ave Maplewood, NJ$677K----3,305
- 7 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$587K----2,453
- 132 Wyoming Ave Maplewood, NJ$754K----3,643
- 14 Washington Park Maplewood, NJ$761K53.753,044
- 13 Washington Park Maplewood, NJ$745K----2,559
- 19 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$476K----1,940
- 120-122 Wyoming Ave Maplewood, NJ$751K----3,483
- 5 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$536K----1,960
- 15 Washington Park Maplewood, NJ$761K53.52,486
- 134 Wyoming Ave Maplewood, NJ$761K----3,316
- 21 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$547K42.51,901
- 16 Washington Park Maplewood, NJ$747K----3,269
- 3 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$655K----2,358
- 12 Washington Park Maplewood, NJ$519K221,193
- 140 Wyoming Ave Maplewood, NJ$746K----4,307
- 23 Owen Dr Maplewood, NJ$559K----2,312
- 116-118 Wyoming Ave Maplewood, NJ$653K53.54,548
Nearby Schools in Maplewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292