A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 781 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $468,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0015 B:0054 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 89685529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01969 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Town of Rowley as a whole. Among 01969 homes, this home is valued 11.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01969, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Town of Rowley, and 64.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01969 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Rowley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01969 home values.
|11 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$357K||4||1||1,788|
|18 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$294K||3||1||1,114|
|17 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$319K||2||1||1,108|
|14 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$313K||3||1||1,194|
|9 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$455K||3||2.5||2,590|
|20 Morphew Ln Rowley, MA||$291K||3||1||1,160|
|24 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$322K||2||1||1,532|
|12 Allen Ave Rowley, MA||$310K||3||1||960|
|7 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$345K||3||1||1,606|
|7 Perley Ave Ipswich, MA||$509K||3||2.5||2,327|
|9 Allen Ave Rowley, MA||$374K||4||1||1,978|
|30 Perley Ave Rowley, MA||$289K||3||1||1,520|
|74 Main St UNIT 74 Rowley, MA||$252K||2||1||1,362|
|20 Burke Ave Rowley, MA||$291K||3||1||884|
|88 Main St Rowley, MA||$395K||3||2||1,740|
|66 Main St Rowley, MA||$443K||4||1.5||2,378|
|82 Main St Rowley, MA||$385K||4||1.5||2,094|
|39 Haverhill St Rowley, MA||$475K||3||2.5||2,376|
|84 Main St Rowley, MA||$406K||3||1||2,291|
|18 Burke Ave Rowley, MA||$368K||3||2||2,021|
Nearby Schools in Town of Rowley
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!