A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,877 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $307,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0095 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59224040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $259-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 19.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|21 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$398K||4||2||2,672|
|11 Phillips St Beverly, MA||$294K||4||2||1,704|
|23 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$304K||5||2||1,902|
|27 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$393K||3||2||2,441|
|16 Highland Ave Beverly, MA||$397K||4||1.5||2,042|
|17-19 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$316K||5||2||2,352|
|15 Pleasant St # 1 Beverly, MA||$284K||2||1||800|
|15 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$405K||6||3||2,540|
|18 Highland Ave Beverly, MA||$413K||4||3||3,228|
|18 1/2 Highland Ave Beverly, MA||$267K||2||2||1,706|
|10 Highland Ave Beverly, MA||$440K||4||2||2,369|
|15 Pleasant St # 3 Beverly, MA||$205K||2||1||812|
|10 Moulton Ct Beverly, MA||$390K||5||2.5||2,232|
|31 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||--||2||1||1,000|
|22 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$395K||7||--||2,224|
|24 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$305K||3||1.5||1,709|
|20 Highland Ave Beverly, MA||$410K||4||3.5||2,364|
|14 Pleasant St Beverly, MA||$417K||--||--||--|
|18-20 Pleasant St UNIT 3 Beverly, MA||$229K||2||1||1,107|
|18-20 Pleasant St UNIT 2 Beverly, MA||$247K||2||1||1,366|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.