13 Pleasant St, Ipswich, MA 019383 beds, 1 bath, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Apr 1991 for $143,300
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41B B:0057 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56927867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 11 Pleasant St Ipswich, MA$328K421,718
- Perkins Ln Ipswich, MA$2M219,609
- Rogers Way Ipswich, MA$380K322,110
- 5 Haddington Fld STE 5 Ipswich, MA$346K32.52,474
- 4 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$234K------
- 3 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$236K------
- 10 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$237K------
- 12 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$239K------
- 18 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$237K------
- 16 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$235K------
- 8 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$236K------
- 2 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$234K------
- 6 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$234K------
- 14 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$233K------
- Goose Crk Ipswich, MA$213K----220
- 1 Haddington Fld Ipswich, MA$233K------
- 9 Pleasant St Ipswich, MA$353K522,073
- 15 Pleasant St Ipswich, MA$281K411,167
- 6 Cleveland Ave Ipswich, MA$410K932,997
- 4 Cleveland Ave UNIT 1 Ipswich, MA$218K21817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292