A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $190,299
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,767 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00914 B:00098 L:00033
- Zillow Home ID: 56091016
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-505K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 46.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 56.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 57.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|7 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$345K||4||2||2,579|
|38 Olive St Methuen, MA||$228K||2||2||1,445|
|15 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$301K||3||1.5||2,225|
|42 Olive St Methuen, MA||$282K||4||2||1,950|
|34 Olive St Methuen, MA||$260K||3||2.5||1,683|
|46 Olive St Methuen, MA||$270K||6||2||2,454|
|5 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$329K||4||2||2,930|
|32-34 Olive Ave Lawrence, MA||$270K||4||2||2,452|
|32 Olive St Methuen, MA||$295K||5||1.5||2,662|
|12 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$327K||4||2||3,206|
|13 Fairoaks Ave Methuen, MA||$402K||6||3||5,398|
|30 Olive St Methuen, MA||$280K||4||2.5||2,304|
|16 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$377K||5||5||4,386|
|17-19 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$349K||6||3||3,987|
|48-50 Olive Ave Lawrence, MA||$227K||2||1||1,000|
|48 Olive St Methuen, MA||$311K||3||2||2,775|
|94 Swan St Methuen, MA||$332K||4||1.5||3,440|
|6 Quincy St Methuen, MA||$393K||5||2||4,218|
|43 Olive St Methuen, MA||$276K||4||2.5||2,186|
|45 Olive St Methuen, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,568|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!