A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 2,102 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $426,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $209
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Front to Back Split, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: M:49 B:557 L:009
- Zillow Home ID: 56634308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-386K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 4.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Weymouth, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$351K||3||1||1,904|
|9 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$351K||3||2||1,904|
|21 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$301K||2||2||1,500|
|20 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$379K||4||2||2,194|
|41 Pond St APT 1 Weymouth, MA||$265K||--||--||--|
|24 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$324K||3||1.5||1,694|
|29 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$262K||2||1||938|
|29 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$396K||--||3||2,376|
|49 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$348K||3||1||1,400|
|23 Pond St APT 2 Weymouth, MA||$152K||1||1||485|
|28 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$317K||4||2||1,344|
|9 Whitcomb Ter Weymouth, MA||$280K||2||1||1,122|
|31 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$337K||4||1.5||1,696|
|15 Whitcomb Ter Weymouth, MA||$299K||3||1.5||1,450|
|25 Pond St UNIT A Weymouth, MA||$288K||2||2||1,274|
|55 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$282K||3||1.5||1,139|
|19 Whitcomb Ter Weymouth, MA||$291K||3||1.5||1,299|
|32 Randolph St Weymouth, MA||$330K||4||2||1,744|
|11 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$510K||--||--||--|
|15 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$325K||3||1||1,864|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.