13 Randolph St, Weymouth, MA 021903 beds, 2 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 13 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 71716056
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Other (See Remarks),DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,STYLE \ Front to Back Split,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: M:49 B:557 L:009
- Zillow Home ID: 56634308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Randolph Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45% lower than in Weymouth, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
- 9 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$226K321,904
- 21 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$313K221,500
- 20 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$366K422,194
- 41 Pond St APT 1 Weymouth, MA$212K------
- 24 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$327K31.51,694
- 29 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$293K21938
- 29 Pond St Weymouth, MA$376K--32,376
- 49 Pond St Weymouth, MA$398K622,808
- 23 Pond St APT 2 Weymouth, MA$162K11485
- 28 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$328K--2.51,344
- 9 Whitcomb Ter Weymouth, MA$339K211,122
- 31 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$356K41.51,696
- 15 Whitcomb Ter Weymouth, MA$314K31.51,450
- 25 Pond St UNIT A Weymouth, MA$280K221,274
- 55 Pond St Weymouth, MA$312K31.51,139
- 19 Whitcomb Ter Weymouth, MA$322K31.51,299
- 32 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$308K--21,744
- 11 Pond St Weymouth, MA$855K------
- 15 Pond St Weymouth, MA$314K311,864
- 35 Randolph St Weymouth, MA$320K31.51,440
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292